Liberty Elementary School Preschool program offers half-day developmental and inclusive programs for 3-year-old to 5-year-old children.
Our vision is to provide a community where children are loved, respected, and encouraged to develop to their full potential.
Liberty Elementary School Preschool Program
Our mission is to provide a high-quality, nurturing environment that encourages the development of the whole child – physically, socially, emotionally, and intellectually. A safe environment that creates learning opportunities through play and exploration to develop and grow the successful child.
2022-23 Program Options
- 4-year-olds: M/T/Th/F, 7:30-10:30 a.m.
- 3-year-olds: M/T/Th/F, 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Preschool at Liberty Elementary
19801 W. Fremont Dr.
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Main Line: 623-327-2810
Fax: (623) 474-6669
About Our Program
New in the 2022-2023 school year, preschool is now an option for more LESD families. Until now, our preschool program was only available for students with special needs. This year, the program rolls out to students of all abilities.
Our preschool program utilizes the Wonders 2020 Curriculum and Teaching Strategies Gold, which aligns with Arizona Early Learning Standards, 4th Edition. The curriculum gives your child a strong foundation for success once they enter Kindergarten.
We believe that a quality early childhood program must:
- Offer a quality program by trained professionals
- Utilize developmentally appropriate practices
- Provide a nurturing environment focused on building positive self-esteem
- Provide a foundation for further learning experiences
- Promote creativity and creative thinking in our children
- Foster partnerships between parents, teachers, children, staff, and community
Ready to Register?
We're excited to serve you and your child. Review the nominal tuition fees and complete the registration packet to register.
Interested in More Information?
If you're not ready to start the enrollment process, but would like more information, please click on the form below.