Liberty Elementary School District No. 25 is proposing a Bond to support the District in funding the following projects:
- Two new schools to accommodate rapid student growth in Goodyear and Buckeye, the final locations of which will be announced once determined
- District-wide facility, technology, and transportation upgrades vital for safety and security
- Site improvements to schools' roofing, flooring, plumbing, parking lots, landscaping, shaded structures and fields
- Supplying schools with furniture and equipment
- Phase 2 District Complex
- Why is Liberty Elementary School District asking voters to approve a Bond?
- What is a Bond?
- How much is the Bond and how will the funds be used?
- What school sites will benefit from passage of a new Bond?
- What will be the cost to homeowners if the Bond passes?
- How many years of capital improvements will this special Bond election fund?
- What is the budget for the Bond?
- What happens if the Bond doesn't pass?
Important Election Dates
October 9, 2023
Last day to register to vote. Visit azsos.gov/elections.
October 11, 2023
Ballots will be mailed to registered voters.
October 30, 2023
Last day to request a mail-in ballot.
October 31, 2023
Last day to mail in your ballot.
November 7, 2023
Election Day - Ballots must be received by this date.