Free & Reduced Application
Step 1 - Register for SchoolCafe account
Step 3- You're done!
Paper applications for the 2022-23 school year are now available here. You can also pick one up at your school front office or the district front office. Once the form is completed, it should be mailed or delivered to the Liberty Elementary School District Office at 19871 W. Fremont Rd. Buckeye, AZ 85326.
The packet includes an application for free or reduced-price meal benefits, a set of detailed instructions, and some common questions and answers to help you with the application process.
Instructions for Applying
Download the Application
Note: All applications are dealt with in a confidential manner.
- I'm approved for free and reduced benefits? Now what?
- How long do my educational benefits last?
- How do I apply for educational benefits?
- How will I find out if I am approved?
- If I qualify for educational benefits, do I qualify for other assistance?
- Do I need to reapply if I received educational benefits last year?
- Will my personal information be shared?